Day 1 - A (Part 2)

Monday 7th March 2022


Today was the real start of the challenge. The first thing I needed to do was decide which of my sketches I wanted to make on Illustrator for my final upload and I went for an upper case A which has now left me only doing upper case letters for the rest of the alphabet. Part of the way through drawing the letter on Illustrator, I realised that my basic letter reminded me of a character from the game Among Us. Therefore, I ran with that concept and designed and coloured the letter to make it look like the character while still resembling a letter. 


This is the final design that I uploaded to Instagram.


Here are my sketches for the initial concepts for the letter A. 

My aim for tomorrow is to finish my sketches for the letter B and design and upload that to Instagram before the 11pm deadline. I only have 3 sketches so far but I have a few ideas of where I want to take the design. 




Comments

  1. This looks amazing! I’m excited to see your next ideas and designs 🥳

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment