Day 5 and 6 - E and F

11th March 2022

Today I designed posts for both letters E and F so that I could get ahead of things. I made my letter E by using rectangles and pathfinder tools to make it look like an E. I then copied it and transformed the size of it as well as rounding the corners and changing the colour of it. I used a blend tool to combine both shapes and then I added a plastic wrap texture to make it look shiny although I clicked it accidentally when I was looking for something else but I liked it so I kept it. I had also made an early concept for the letter F as well but I was unsure about it so I waited until the next day to see if I wanted to upload it. 


Final upload for the letter E

12th March 2022

The first thing I did was look at the early concepts I had already done for the letter F and I decided that I wasn't fully sure about it even after adding a shadow to it for dimension. I then re-evaluated the direction I wanted to go with for the design and I decided to keep the shape regular but I went for a repeating pattern that goes around a central point. I also decided that once again, I wanted to try out a new tool that I had never used before so I decided to use the radial blur tool which resulted in the pattern looking like it was moving which I liked as it reminded me of a fan. 

Final upload for the letter F

My aims for tomorrow is to catch up again and draw some concept letters for G and H as well as designing them and getting them ready to upload for the next few days. 






Comments