Day 7 - G

13th March 2022

Today, I had to rush my design process as I had designed and uploaded the final post within 4 hours to make sure it was done before the deadline as I had time constraints due to having a busy day. This meant that the drawings that I had done were very rushed and because I had an idea of using a rope style brush stroke so I wanted to spend some time trying to work out how to go about finding and using that. I eventually found a rope brush stroke online and edited it to what I needed and used it. The initial drawing on Illustrator was done by using the pencil tool and my pen for my laptop to sketch the outlines out. I then smoothed it by individually selecting points and adjusting each curve. I then put a grain texture on the outlines as well as a drop shadow to add dimension. 


Final upload for the letter G

My aim for tomorrow is to make sure that I have more time to plan future uploads and not let the quality of my work become inconsistent after the last 2-3 days where I feel that my quality of work isn't quite good enough as I would like it to be. 


Comments